The Bow is a low damage weapon that fires an arrow straight out and only hits one target and a piercing special. The bow fires at a medium speed, but deals the least amount of damage of any weapon. Arrows can cover the span of a room, allowing for excellence boss killing. Will also back-steps slightly with each arrow.
Once the special attack is fully charged, Will can turn in any direction to fire. The arrow will curve to the left or right after firing, and only stops after hitting an obstacle or wall. As with other weapons, changing directions before the weapon is fully charged will reset the charge
As for pairing with the weapon swap trick, it pairs well with the Gloves and Swords and Shields, allowing for quick double damage arrows and long range support. It matches poorly with the spear due to having an extremely similar function.
- Hit: The bow only has 1 attack, shooting an arrow forward while stepping back a bit.
- After a medium charging time, Will unleashes a piercing shot that does double damage and curves toward enemies. The arrow will pierce enemies and obstacles, stopping only after hitting the edge of the room.
- Each enchantment requires 3 Empowering Crystals
- It costs 1,000 gold to enchant the Training Bow (3,000 gold total and 9 Empowering Crystals to get to "+++")
- It costs 16,000 gold to enchant a Tier 1 weapon (48,000 gold total to get to "+++")
- It costs 32,000 gold to enchant a Tier 2 weapon (96,000 gold total)
- It costs 64,000 gold to enchant a Tier 3 weapon (192,000 gold total)
- It costs 128,000 gold to enchant a Tier 4 weapon (384,000 gold total)
List of Bows
|Icon||Weapon Name||Tier||Damage||Damage +||Damage ++||Damage +++||Path||Special|
*Nintendo Switch exclusive.
Between Dimensions DLC
The Between Dimensions DLC adds 5 new bows to the game. These become available to craft after defeating the boss of the Unknown Dungeon, with their recipes located below the other bows.
|Icon||Weapon Name||Base Damage|
|Runic Bow II||720|
|Runic Bow III||1117|
|Runic Bow IV||1731|
|Runic Bow V||2683|
Nintendo Switch Exclusive
The Nintendo Switch port of the game includes an exclusive sword and shield set. Each upgrade level has identical stats to the top-path swords and shields of the same tier. This means that they are functionally reskins.
|Icon||Weapon Name||Tier||Base Damage||Damage +||Damage ++||Damage +++|
|Hero's Bow II||2||105||124||143||162|
|Hero's Bow III||3||175||195||215||235|
|Hero's Bow IV||4||300||324||348||372|
|Distant Warrior||Craft All Bows|