The 'Gloves are a medium damage weapon that has extremely short conical or burst attacks and a short rush-down special. It is also the fastest weapon in the game, although changing directions slows it down considerably. It has the highest dps when attacking forward, but the only defensive option is that it can roll much quicker out of attacks, and can roll at any time before a hit box comes out.
Once the special attack is fully charged, Will can turn in any direction to start the rush-down. After activation, Will can be moved side to side for better aim, although it's so short and fast it will be more of a curve. This is extremely similar to the Spear Special attack.
As for pairing, with the weapon swap trick, it pairs well with the heavy weapons and bow. The only weapon it doesn't pair as well with is the Sword and Shield due to having similar speeds and range.
- Hit 1: A forward hit in-front of Will.
- Hit 2: A forward hit in-front of Will with the other arm.
- Finisher: A final hit that moves Will and bit farther, dealing double damage and extra knockback.
After a very short charge-up, Will rushes straight forward a short distance. This move only hits once, but does double damage. Will has invulnerability while rushing forward.
- Each enchantment requires 3 Empowering Crystals
- It costs 1,000 gold to enchant the Training Gloves (3,000 gold total and 9 Empowering Crystals to get to "+++")
- It costs 16,000 gold to enchant a Tier 1 weapon (48,000 gold total to get to "+++")
- It costs 32,000 gold to enchant a Tier 2 weapon (96,000 gold total)
- It costs 64,000 gold to enchant a Tier 3 weapon (192,000 gold total)
- It costs 128,000 gold to enchant a Tier 4 weapon (384,000 gold total)
List of Gloves
|Weapon Name||Tier||Damage||Damage +||Damage ++||Damage +++||Path||Special|
|Forest Spirit Gloves||2||150||175||200||225||Top|
|Venom Twins Gloves||2||110||135||160||185||Bottom||Poison|
|Star Platinum Gloves||4||400||431||462||493||Top|
Between Dimensions DLC
The Between Dimensions DLC adds 5 new sets of gloves to the game. These become available to craft after defeating the boss of the Unknown Dungeon, with their recipes located below the other gloves.
|Icon||Weapon Name||Base Damage|
|Master Fists II||960|
|Master Fists III||1488|
|Master Fists IV||2300|
|Master Fists V||3500|
|Berserk Warrior||Craft All Gloves|